Product Code : MCC Enclosure-3
Brand Name : Excel
We are a notable manufacturer and supplier of MCC Enclosures that are used for the storage of standard motor control equipment. Also known as Motor Control Center Enclosures, these enclosures can easily carry heavy loads. Our products are very versatile and available in different specifications as per the clients' needs. They are reliable, durable and strong in construction. Not only this, our products are also have large storage space and high strength. Further DetailsPCC (Power Control Center), MCC (Machine Control center), Control Panel Enclosures and APFC Panels.Application Areas:Used in every industry that has Control Panels, HT Power Connection, Auto Power Factor Control Panels. Also used in big apartments and by MCC/PCC Panel builders.Features:
- Good Strength and IP Protection
- Equipped with Polyurethane foamed D type gaskets, which are fire and chemical resistant.
- Height as well as depth adjustable mounting of vertical/horizontal partitions and component plate.
- No requirement of more pre-engineering because of modularity for internal assembly.
- Punched holes that have a pitch of 12.5mm
- High strength support channels that are screwed on the doors
- Universal mounting of covers as well as doors so that these can be either reverted or interchanged
- Folded and clamped gland plates in parts, which allows easy fitting and removal
- Detached covers and doors assist in the faster interior assembly
- Angular mounting of terminals gives spacious access.
- Angular mounting of terminals helps in providing spacious access.
- Easy and modular busbar mounting is provided in bus chambers.
- Modular and easy busbar mounting is given in bus chambers
- Having eye bolts, which are fixed in depth angles utilized for component plate mounting
- It has its body from back to front. Hence, the main load can be easily transferred to lifting hooks directly. No need of load transfer through the panel body.
- 1 Height: 800mm ~ 2200mm (Pitch of 100mm)
- 1 Base: 200mm, 75mm, 150mm and 100mm
- Width: 300mm ~1200mm (Pitch of 100mm)
- 1 Depth: 300mm ~ 1200mm (Pitch of 100mm)